Doing office fit-out is more than just interior design and electric installations. It’s one of the most important phases a business owner has to go through before he opens or expands his business line. Your work milieu is a crucial space for your personnel and clientele. Majority of your business load like contract signings, negotiations, meetings, job hiring; they take place in the office.
But before you jump into hiring the first contractor that gives you an offer, you should do a thoroughgoing list of guides you need to follow strictly.
What key aspects should you take note of before hiring an office fit-out contractor?
- Safety and stability of the establishment. Before you go ahead with the plans and ask for a price quote, make sure your edifice was not built with sub-standard material. With earthquakes happening here and there, you need a sturdy foundation for your business.
- Budget. You really need to allot a specific amount, but how much are you willing to shell out? You need to make certain that there are no hidden costs on the initial offer because this is where potential issues can come from.
- Design and branding. It is vital that your office design embodies the brand you carry because your workplace is a reflection of your company.
- Systems in the building. Essential systems in your office should not be taken for granted. You need ample air-conditioning units, ventilation ducts, vents and thermostats, and the like.
- Legal Compliance. There are installations in the office that are absolutely necessary to protect the welfare of your employees. Fire alarms and extinguishers, safe electrical wirings and clean stations are just some of the matters that require careful detailing.
Hands-on business owners look into everything before they take the next step. Choose which firm or company would best suit your taste and standards. Mustard Seed Systems Corporation is a one-stop-shop for businesses, and offers Design & Fit-out and Fire Safety & Security services. To know more about MSSC, contact them through:
(02) 535 7333